Sunday, November 1, 2009
I am going to give this a try
So I think that I am going to give it a try at posting everyday in the month of November. I think this will be really hard because I don't have a ton of exciting things going on. It will be a good exercise for me in being creative. I do have one question. I read about people winning prizes. Do you have to sign up with something to have a chance to win prizes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YIPPY!!!!!!!
Yes you have to sign up. On the web site. google naploblomo and it will give you a web site, and you ahve to enter your blog name and adderress and there is a gal that checks them to see if you blogged the whole month for prizes...though I dn't know anyone who has one yet :)
Yippee.
Just what Karen said. It's very easy to sign up and then at the end she pulls a winner and then makes sure they actually blogged every day.
Post a Comment