Saturday, November 7, 2009
What could be better than a day with girlfriends?
Today I got to spend a wonderful day with two friends that I don't see enough of. Katie came up this afternoon and went shopping with me and helped me pick out decorations for Thanksgiving. Then Amy came up and joined us for dinner at my house. I always enjoy spending time with them and laughing often. I love these two girls so much. We also went to Papa Hayden's. This was my first time there and the dessert is wonderful. If anyone hasn't been there for dessert you should try it. I need to make sure and see those girls more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a good Saturday. :)
So I was thinking. We should all go to the melting pot. Amy and Katie want to go...and you and I and Karrie???
What do you think?
That sounds great. I never want to turn down Melting Pot. When maybe after Christmas.
Post a Comment