Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Tuesday Night Dilemma
I am not a huge reality tv show watcher but there are two show that I watch each season and love them so much. The biggest loser is so fun to watch the transformations that people make. Then So You Think You Can Dance which I enjoy watching all the fun new dances. SYTYCD has always been shown during the summer, but this year they decided to do two in one year and start on in the fall. The dilemma is that they are on the same night. During the summer it used to be on Wednesday but this fall they are showing it on Tuesday. So I am having to watch one of them and wait for Dylan to be able to download the other one and watch it later in the week. But I will still enjoy both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is also my probelm! I decided tonight to watch The Biggest Loser and last week I watched SYTYCD. I am hoping biggest loser will be over before SYTYCD hits there top 10.
You need a DVR! :)
You do need a DVR!! Though if it's like ours it will swich all of a sudden to only taping one show at a time....and the guy on the phone won't know how to fix it.
But in the last 2 years I have LOVED LOVED LOVED our DVR!!!
Post a Comment