Friday, November 20, 2009
Must Read Author
On a recommendation from Dee I read a book from the author Charles Martin. I read Chasing Fireflies. I have come to love this author and plan on reading more of his books. His writing allows you to connect to the characters and not put the book down. This story was great because there was a mystery yet it was a very heartwarming story. If you have not read any of the books by Charles Martin you diffidently pick one up and read it. I think that I like that as much if not more than Nicholas Sparks books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, I love him too!! I have 2 of his waiting to be read... :)
He is my favorite now. A friend was asking what she should read and I couldn't think of ANYTHING. Then I was like O, Charles Martin. How could I have forgotten him. He is better then Nicholas Sparks I think. More real. I am glad you enjoyed him too. I know reading is all personal and we all enjoy different things so I am glad we found one that worked for you.
I love getting recommendations! thanks for the info.
Love you!!
Post a Comment