This being the month of thankfulness I am very thankful for my public library. I have really been enjoying reading and love that I can find the books that I am interested in at the library. I don't mind buying books but I only read books once. So the library is great because I can read it and then give it back and it is free. The library seems to be really good at keeping up with having new books there.
I am always looking for great books to read. What has been the best book you have read in the last year?
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The best book this last year....I loved the Time Travler. I liked Sister's Keeper.
I liked best, anything by Charles Martin, the Last Lecture, the Twilight series, and O, My Stars was a different book,but I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment