Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Broom Hockey

So I had a great weekend at the beach with my girlfriends. But on Sunday we had a birthday party for a friend. We started off at someones house for a bbq which was fun. Then we headed to Lloyd Center to the ice rink. We didn't skate we played broom hockey. Now I thought we would be playing with actual brooms, but there were sticks with a little plastic end. We played in our sneakers. I was so careful not to fall when I was running well sliding around to try to hit the ball. Then I switch places with the goalie so that he could have a turn to play. This is the time that I fell. I went to go after the ball and slipped and did a dive onto my chest. It actually didn't hurt but was really funny. I wish I had some pictures but I left my camera in the car. It was really fun.

2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

that sounds like a blast! I may have to keep that in the back of my mind for a somadeay ting to do.

KLB said...

How fun! I am so glad you have a good weekend!