This year for my birthday number 32 we took a trip to Willamette Valley Vineyards. My dad won a gift certificate for a tour so we decide to use if for my birthday. We spent tour hours enjoying wines, friends, and learning some info about how a winery works. We walked through the production line, tasted wine directly from the storing vat, learned about the barrel where the wine is kept. This was a really fun birthday and a really beautiful day. If any of you get a chance to tour a winery and do I wine taste I would do it. It was a really fun time with friends. Thank you everyone who joined me for my birthday.
3 comments:
I had so much fun!! Thank you for inviting us! We are still talking about it with people. Happy Birthday girl!
What FUN!! Sorry we had to miss it. But it was the first time we had been to the Kings since the funeral, and I felt we really needed to be there.
Can't wait for our girls day and then beach weekend!!!
Love the last one of the 3 of you.
it looks beautiful! Happy late birthday kim!
Post a Comment