Thursday, June 25, 2009

Karrie informed me that I need to update my blog. Well I haven't really had anything exciting happening so I just haven't blog. But I guess I can start with my job situation. I haven't work for a month. I thought that the temp agency would have jobs for me even it was only a few days a week, but they haven't had anything yet. I haven't been able to find anything else that is temporary for the summer. So right now I am realizing that I should have looked for a summer job earlier. Next summer I will be looking for a job earlier. I am fortunate to have a wonderful husband this summer to help me when I am not able to find income. I am trusting that the Lord has a plan, He has always provided something to provide me income in the past. He knows what is ahead for me!

No comments: