Sunday, December 7, 2008

I need some help from you girls. I an very undecided right now about whether to wear a veil or not wear one. I have borrowed Karrie's and tried it on. I don't think that I want to wear one. But I am afraid that I will be disappointed that I don't wear one. Do you think it make you look more like a bride. I just don't know if I like how it looks. Please tell me your opinion on what you think of veils and if you think I should wear one.

4 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

I went through the same thing Kim. I did get a veil that I wore in the back. I did feel like it made me look more "bride" like, but I knew I didn;t want anything over my face.

You can also try on my veil if you want. Though I think mine was/is ivory. It is very very simple but I love the edging.

Have you tried them on with your dress in front of a long mirror. Then you can see if you feel more like a bride or not.

GOOD LUCK

God Made Playdough said...

I like Dee's idea. I was going to write my opinion but, Dee said what I was going to say! :)
You'll look beautiful either way!
Amy

momaof4 said...

Hmmm, I like the idea of wearing one but not over your face too...

But I would try one on with your dress, and see what it all looks like. You want it to match too.

KLB said...

I agree. Try it with your dress then see what you think. You don't have to have it in front of your dress.