Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Last weekend we had some engagement/pre-wedding pictures take with our photographer. If you would like to look at them you can. Go to fsweddings.com and click on the client login and all you have to do is find our name and then just enter your name and email. I don't think they will contact you. Enjoy. I kind of wish there were some more just posed pictures. I told us just to interact and that was good so I didn't blink or slant my head to the side, but not do many that you can see both our faces in a nice smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boy, Kim! Those are wonderful. You have a talented photographer! Okay I like ES-13, ES-20, ES-25, ES-36, ES-173 the most but they are all GOOD. You are making me want to go out and get some of Ben and I done. Where did you go?
They are beautiful!!! How fun!
(Amy)
LOOK AT YOU!!!!
Way to go! I can't wait to catch up on my reading. Love it!
HUGS
Okay that's a lot of kissing!!
We had our pictures done at the same place! I love how they turn out!
Post a Comment