Tuesday, November 18, 2008
We just got word that Dylan's parents are needing to come back to America early. Before they left for Africa last his dad had heart surgery and found out he had diabetes. One day a last week he came down with something. The doctors there thought it might be a mild case of malaria, but he is still sick. The health care in Africa is not great. So they contacted the mission organization and they told them that they need to come back to Oregon so that his doctor here could help. This week they are traveling to a city 8 hours away to see a doctor. This is not an easy trip because the roads are awful. Please pray for his mom and dad. For his mom to be strong. For his Dad that God will heal what is attacking his body and that he can make it safely home and the doctors here can help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry Kim! Will they have to go back before coming back again for the wedding? Or will they get to stay and enjoy some wedding planning.
I think carpooling Saturday would be fun! I am trying to figure out daycare for Saturday.
I will be praying hard! How awful to be sick and not feeling good in another country.
Post a Comment