Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The weather outside is Frightful

I wish I had a fire to make it delightful. So right now I am staying at Dylan's house in a quest bedroom because the heater in that old house doesn't work very well. On Monday morning I woke up and it was 48 degrees in the house. I think that it was about 55 all day even though the thermostat was set at 68. Luckily I found a little space heater and I wrapped up and sat right in front of it. But Dylan and his parents suggested that I come stay with them so I did. I might stay here during this week. It will be a good bonding time with the soon to be in-laws.

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

That is COLD!! Goodness. You poor thing. I would take the chance to get warm and make some new family too!!

Love you, see you soon!!!

red-headed Wilson's said...

Have fun Kim!

What fun to spend time with your new family.

KLB said...

I love the snow but I have cabin fever soooooooooo bad! I hope you are staying warm. You don't want frost bite for the wedding.