
This is a picture of Dylan's house. The white car on the right is my car. I don't think I am going to get out for awhile. We probably have a foot of snow on the ground. It is very beautiful! We have been keeping us busy by playing Dylan's new Rock Band game. We have gone on walks and put together a puzzle.

These are our cars in the driveway.

Dylan and his parents on a walk to McDonald's and Blockbuster. We had to get out and get some exercise. It was a fun long walk. I am enjoying spending lots of time with his parents. They are wonderful people.
3 comments:
What memories you are making. Looks like they have a good amount of snow.
Sorry to hear about your parents. Are they safe now?
Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! What a fun family.
See you Tuesday!! Can't wait. The snow is melting fast down here!
Holy COW! you were not kidding when you told me about how much snow you had. I hope you are unstuck now he he
Post a Comment