Monday, November 14, 2011

Run Like Hell


Well this is a very late post but I wanted to post about it. On October 23 I ran and finished my first 5k. This was an accomplishment for me. Before this race I had never ran more than 2 miles in one stretch. Dylan and I ran the race together. I feel like I did a pretty good job. There were some parts that were hard especially the uphill part. I never stopped but did slow down in parts. Now that I have completed on race I think that I might do another one.
The picture above is after the race. We didn't take a camera to use during the race.

Here are my stats from the race.
Name: Kim Theisen
Event: 5K
Bib Number: 1892
Barcode Number: 1936775
Time: 0:32:50
Pace: 10:34
Division Rank: 64 / 173
Gender Rank: 286 / 782
Overall Rank: 479 / 1104

2 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

nice Kim!! Was hoping we would get an update.

Unknown said...

Great job! I run my 1st one on Thursday with Ron and Kaelyn. I'm so excited. And nervous. I can't imagine finishing in 30 minutes though. GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!