These are the before pictures with carpet and linoleum.
Friday, June 29, 2012
New House
Dylan and I decided that we wanted to buy a house. So we went on the search and within a week we found a condo that we wanted. We were wavering between a single lever ranch style house and a condo/townhouse. We looked at a few single level house in our price range and they all needed a lot of work. We also decided that though we like a yard neither of us really enjoys taking care of a yard. So we decided that we could by a condo. The process did take us about a month to finalize the financing and then we had to tear out all the carpet and have the flooring replaced. That took about 3 weeks. It was well worth the wait the new floor looks great. Here are some before and after pictures of the downstairs. The upstairs is all carpet and has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a laundry room.
These are the before pictures with carpet and linoleum.
These are the after pictures. It was hard to get a good angle to show it all. But here is a little glimpse. If you haven't seen it in person you will have to stop by and see it. We still need to hang some pictures and get some more decorations on the wall. We have only been in here for a week, so it will come.
These are the before pictures with carpet and linoleum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's beautiful! I am so excited to see it. I need to come up there and check it out!
We do need to get together soon. I hope your summer is going great!!
I love the floors! Cant wait to see more then the outside!!! Congrats Kim.
Post a Comment