Monday, January 31, 2011

New and Daring Change

So today I took a step that will be great for me but may alss end up being an adjustment in some areas. Dylan and I decided this weekend that I would resign from my preschool position and go back to substitute teaching. There are many factors that go into but mostly that I just miss teaching elementary kids and want to go back to it. So in two weeks I will be going back to substitute teaching. I am really excited about it. We will have to be more careful when it comes to our finances but I think we can do it. It will only get scary when it comes time for Dylan to be done with school and his unemployment insurance and he has to get a job. So hopefully it won't take him a long time to find a job when it comes time.

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

O, wow Kim. I am so glad for you. I know you will enjoy that more. And now you will get Spring Break off. :)

momaof4 said...

So glad your doing what you LOVE!! Life can be so much better when we do stuff we love.

Love you.

KLB said...

God wil provide. Its tough being tight in $$ but it will be so worth it! Praying for you!