These pictures are opposite of how we saw them on our trip. We started in Paris, with spending an extra hour and the airport and still not having my backpack. So then we had to wait for them to bring it to our hotel. So I spent the first night thinking I would have to go and buy clothes or I would have to wear the same outfit. Luckily it came the next day. We had a great time in Paris seeing all the famous sites. One of my favorite things in all of France was the alley ways or little streets. All the streets has something going on, nothing that was just a plain building. I think that Eiffel Tower looked better at night. The picture of Dylan is on the train on the way to Aix-en Provence. I enjoyed the train rides. The ocean pictures is from our hotel in Nice. The Sea was beautiful but the city of Nice was a big city like a really big seaside that wasn't very nice. But the first picture under these words is a picture of the most amazing cemetery I have every seen. It that the largest and most beautiful headstones. I will share more about the trip later.
3 comments:
So FUN!! Can't wait to hear more about it. Looks like the weather was great for you too!
O, yea pictures. I can't wait to hear EVERYTHING
You got some great shots! They look like post cards!
Post a Comment