Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls Weekend at the Beach




I had a wonderful time with 4 of my girlfriends at the beach. This is our third year going to the beach and I hope that we keep going every year. This year our friend Amy came and that was wonderful. I always have so much fun with my friend and it was great to catch up after 3 months of not seeing each other. Here are a few great pictures of our friend. This was the first year that we were able to sit on the beach and not get blown away with sand.

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

Love you!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!! HUGS

red-headed Wilson's said...

Thanks Kim for finding the hotel again. I know we gave you grief this year.

It's nice that we have a picture of us altogether but hopefully next year we can find someone to take it for us so we ALL can be in it. :)

LOVE YOU my friend

Unknown said...

What a beautiful idea. We did that with our generation of family girls and loved it but haven't for a few years. Great pictures of you guys too.