I haven't posted in a long time and just a few things have happened. Most of the events are not that excited and one leaves Dylan and I up in the air. Dylan's work is basically closing doors and so he no longer has a job. Luckily he is getting two months of pay. Then he should be able to get unemployment. I am not too worried at least not right now. It gives Dylan a chance to examine what he wants to do and then choose a new job. I hope that it won't take too long for him to find a new job.
We are still planning on going to France. We had pretty much booked all the pieces of our trip. Actually we booked our last item the night before he was let go. But we still look forward to going. We had all the money saved up for the trip.
We are looking at selling our house. Both Dylan and his brother worked for the same company and so it just seems best to sell it. We would like to someday get into a house that is our own. Even though apartment living is first on my list. I don't mind living in an apartment for quite a few years. I am ok with living in one until Dylan and I have kids and they are old enough to really enjoy a yard. It will be easier to take care of and save us at least $ 500 a month. Then we can save up a down payment to find a house that we love together. So we have some work ahead off us in small home improvements.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW. God moves in amazing way's. This might be the thing to get Dillon were he wants him. I am so glad that the trip is still on!! I was worried that you might have to put it on hold for a bit. You have a wonderful house I think you should be able to sell it this summer, and apartment living isn't all that bad! You can move to just were you like, and even if you find out later you don't like. Well you can move to another!! There are some cute ones downtown...
Hugs, can't wait to see you in a week.
LOVE you babe. So sorry to hear about this all but so glad you told us. GLAD you can still go on your trip and really apartment living isn't bad.
How fast thing change in our lives!
Post a Comment