So I have made my first reservation for your trip to Europe. We have changed our plans many times since we talked about going. We started saying that we were going to go to France, Italy, and Greece. Then we decided that we didn't want to squeeze too much into one trip, so then we decided just to do France and Italy. Then with Dylan's job being a little up in the air we have decided to just do France and then start saving more and then go to Italy and Greece later. At first I was really disappointed about this. Now I am kind of glad. I have never been on a trip in Europe or one that I would have to travel between cities. This new plan will not make it as stressful. Then when we go to Italy and Greece we will know all the tricks and be more comfortable about traveling around.
So we are planning on going to Paris, Aix-En Provence, and maybe Nice. We aren't sure on the last city but Nice is a nice beach city that we could just relax and enjoy the sun.
So my first reservation was a hotel well B&B in Provence. It is a house that is owned by a later and just has two rooms. It has gotten really great reviews. I haven't read one bad one. And it is probably one of the cheapest and nicest places I have found in France. http://www.maison-rouge-en-provence.com/

We still haven't bought tickets but I am waiting for a great deal. I am hoping that after spring break they will have new sales that will work for May.
2 comments:
I love this post. So exciting. I am sad you won't get to see Greece but I think you are right about feeling more comfortable in Europe before you go hopping around countries. Plus I am sure you will find plenty to do in France without adding more places to see.
I am so excited for you guys. And maybe a bit jealous too LOL I can't wait to hear more! I am thinking if French Kiss right now.
Post a Comment