Sunday, February 7, 2010

Its Been aLong Time

I haven't had anything exciting or interesting to post about lately. It has been a long time since I have posted. I did finish my quilt with some great advice from Karen. It turned out great and I love it. It is warm and cozy.

The only news is that I asked for the time off for our trip to Europe and it was given to me. So now I am working on looking for the best deals for our trip. I am super excited but at the same time anxious because I have never planned a trip that lasts 2 weeks and for hotels that I have no idea about. Also it will be stressful to plan all the travel between the cities we are planning on going to. I am looking forward to it so much.

Dylan and I have also decided that I am going to be going back to school. I have been interested in doing this for awhile but just have not followed through. This just seemed like the right time. I will start applying soon. I have to take a requisite class and be accepted into the program. It will be a 5 term program starting in Jan. 2011. Most of the classes will be in the summer and then evening classes during the school year. I am looking forward to this adventure too. I hope that I get accepted. I don't know how competitive of a program it is.

4 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

Boy that is big news all around. Congrats. So exciting, both the trip and going back to school. You didn't tell us what for though!!

LOVE YOu my friend
Dee

KLB said...

wow!! you have a lot going on girl. Now is the time to take trips and do school. Get school done before kids ( or not, it all works out). What program are you applying too?

The Theisen Twosome said...

I am going to apply for a program to get an endorsement in special ed through Portland State.

momaof4 said...

Love that the quilt worked out. I am in another class this week. And moving mush faster...so the more you do it the better you get. I guess that's for everything!

So excited for your trip. Remember Anna Hadley is a travel agent, and i am sure she would help you out if you get stuck. I do know you need to get travel insurance, especially since your gone so long and so far away.

Yea, fo school!!! It will be nice to have some more under your belt, more options.
Love you