Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year a New Goal

Last year I made my first new year resolution. I decided that I wanted to try to read 20 books in 2009. I came really close and read more books in one year than I ever have. I read 18 which is really good for me. Some of my favorites were Chasing Fireflies, The Secret Life of Bees, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society, and The Thirteenth Tale. All of these are good reads if you are looking for a book to read.
In 2010 I am not really going to make a goal to read a certain number of books but I am going to continue to read as many books as I can. I might even try some non-fiction books.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Good for you. I think I will make a goal like yours! Something small, and maybe I will come as close as you did :) Maybe!!!

red-headed Wilson's said...

that is really really close! nice job. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!