Last night I worked on my quilt. I have already put together all the squares for the top part of the quilt. I thought that would be the hardest part but it was actually pretty easy. Now I have come to the part where I am assembling the top to the batting and back panel. I worked for over an hour yesterday trying to pin the batting to the top panel. Then I turned it over and it was smooth. So I called my mom and she said I should have done it the opposite way. So I have to start over tonight and sow the back panel and then attach the batting to that first. I hope that this way will be much easier. It has been fun to make this quilt. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have some pictures of the finished quilt.
I am also watching the new season of the biggest loser tonight which is always fun to watch.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am proud of you!
I love biggest loser. I cried a lot through this first show! But it could be because I was sick and emotionally drained already. But I think it will have good results this year.
That was the hardest part for my Moms quilt too! UGH. Hated it. I had to redue it a hundred times. Well, maybe not that many...but you know.
I am making one right now in a class! There are so many little details that are good to know! It would have made my moms easier. I will see how the back goes together on this one. See you soon!
Post a Comment