So I started season 4 of Brothers and Sisters tonight. This is the current season but I didn't start it at the beginning because Cold Case was on at the same time. We downloaded it and I am loving it. It is the most drama filled show but I still love it. I don't usually love drama but this show somehow it makes me laugh and cry. I think it is such a fun show to watch. I can't wait to finish out this season.
Then as I started watching it one of the characters reminded me of one of the blazers. Tell me what you think. On the left is Justin the character from Brothers and Sister and on the right is Joel Przybilla from the blazers.

2 comments:
Oh that is seriously one of my FAVORITE shows!! I am a bit behind on my watching too, and this season is a whopper.
They do look a bit alike. Wierd.
I think Justin is cute and not so much Joel.
I watch that show by myself. Ben doesn't so I watch it when the kids are at school. :) GREAT show.
Post a Comment