Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Outlook

I was a little discouraged with my job when I first started. I have a new outlook about my job. First I am just thankful to have a full time job. Also it has been a great opportunity for me to read a lot. The job has been really easy and not something that I will want to do for a long period of time, but it is where I am at now. My resolution this year was to read 20 books this year. I have not ever been very good at reading. I always find something at home to do instead of reading. With this job the kids will nap for about 1 and this give me the chance to read each day. I am loving that and really enjoying reading the books that I have. My favorite so far has been The Secret Life of Bees.

4 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

:) LOVE YOU Kimberly.

I know it's hard not to be challenged sometimes but it is nice that you can take a year or so and breathe and ge some you time.

momaof4 said...

I was going to say the same thing!!!

Love you friend. I am blessed to call you friend.

HUGS!

KLB said...

Ditto!
I need to read that book! I need a grown up book.

Love you and miss you

michelle theisen said...

I'm so glad to know you are content and enjoying this time in your life. The book sounds intriguing. Can I borrow it after you are finished?