Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So I am getting a little discouraged about my new job. I was never extremely excited about it, but I knew it would be a consistent and stable job. I was knew that I like working with children of all ages and was willing to give it a chance. Now as the start is getting close. I have found out that I have only one little girl and they are having a hard time getting parents to sign up. Not only that but I was looking at going to school to get my masters in special ed. but I also found out that it won't really work with my work schedule. All the evening classes start at 4:30 and I have to work until 5:30. But I am going forward with the knowledge that this job was given to me for a reason. I have applied for many other jobs and haven't gotten a response. I look forward to seeing what this job has for me.

4 comments:

momaof4 said...

Ohhh, I know that attendance is down a bit for private schools. It's so hard to find the money this year for families....

You are there for a reason. God has placed you in that spot, maybe not for the kids, maybe it's for a co-worker, or a parent.
Also look into Walden Online, that is how Darren got his Master's and I have told Noah's 2nd grade teacher about it too. You work when you have time. See if they have what you are looking into!

momaof4 said...

OH, and I LOVE the back ground....I need to look into changing mine! ")

KLB said...

Well, on the bright side you could make that little girl the smartest in her future kinder. class.
I hope more kids come. I think you would be a great preschool teacher!

red-headed Wilson's said...

I'm sorry Kim. Things like that can really make you feel down. But I think Karrie is right. You will just make one girl so smart. Maybe she will be a future doctor.