Monday, March 30, 2009

A NEW CAR!!!!!!

This Friday Dylan and I bought a new car. My loyal and dependable Civic is no longer dependale and running well. So since I finished paying my student loans we got a new car. I am really enjoying it. We decided to go with an SUV. We bought a Ford Escape. It is kind of weird driving down the road and seeing into cars instead of people looking into my car. I really like it. I haven't had a chance to take a picture but wanted to share with you all the good news.

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

WOW, BIG NEWS. I thought you were going to wait until August?

So cool

KLB said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see it!! Congratulations!

momaof4 said...

YIPPY!!! I love sitting up! It's so weird to look at peoples tires now :)