Well I am officially Kim Theisen now. We had a wonderful time at our wedding. I am so glad that everyone was there and had a great time too. It was an amazing day. Dylan and I also had a wonderful time on our trip to Aruba. The weather was the best I have ever had on a vacation. It was between 80 and 90 most of the day but there was a nice warm breeze that helped you to not be sweaty. We enjoyed the sun and were lazy by the pool. One day we went snorkeling and saw some great fish.
Since we have been back we have been opening gifts and going to the story to buy all the things that we need to make our home complete. It is definently going to be a process of making the house ours. We have to go through the things that have been at Dylan's house from all the people that have left here and get rid of things. Plus we have all the things from my house and all the new items. We have already made at least 4 big boxes to take to Goodwill and that is only from the kitchen. I just hope that by the end of January we can have most of the things worked out. We want to transfer two bedrooms, one into an office and the other into a guest room. It has been fun.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea, your back!! Congrats Mrs Theisen! Isn't those first weeks just so fun! I almost wish Ben and I could do those weeks again. Enjoy them. They will be great memories!
Oh how I loved out honeymoon!!! And you alway's think in 10 years we will do it again...then 4 kids later a house, 2 dogs, well...life.
Sad, but I wouldn't change it.
Love you enjoy!!!! ALL THAT NEW STUFF TOO!!!
Post a Comment