Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

Karen tagged me to post 25 things about me. I hope that I can think of 25 things.

1. I love miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. I want to make a quilt.
3. I love trying new restaurants especially ones that are unique.
4. I am trying to get use to saying Kim Theisen. It is still a little weird after calling myself Kim Newtson for 30 years.
5. I love cooking dinner for Dylan.
6. I want to go to Europe so bad.
7. I get tired around 10 when I used to be able to stay up so late.
8. I like watching Dylan play soccer.
9. When we are all finished fixing up the house to not be a bachelor pad I want to have a fun party.
10. I wish that all my great friends lived a little closer so I could see them more often.
11. I love Pepsi and Mexican food
12. I would live somewhere that it was warm all the time if but I don't want to move far from my family and friends.
13. I can't wait to get a new car, but don't know which kind I want to get.
14. I look forward to starting a family.
15. It is really hard to think of 25 things.
16. I wish I was better at home decorating.
17. I can not believe the price to go see a movie right now.
18. Taking naps on the weekend is awesome.
19. We have so much to take to Goodwill after merging households and cleaning things out.
20. I really want to host a Thanksgiving dinner and hopefully I will be able to this year.
21. I love coffee and chocolate but I don't like coffee with chocolate in it.
22. I can't wait for our wedding pictures to be done.
23. I hope that I will be able to read close to 20 books this year. I need to be more discplined and read more and watch less TV.
24. I hate to get out of bed in the morning.
25. I love shopping!

3 comments:

red-headed Wilson's said...

These are so fun to read! And I think i am addicted to blogs. I am always checking to see if my friends have posted new things. So I was very happy to see you had a new one. I am glad you like making dinners for Dylan! :)

KLB said...

YOu did a great job!! I have been having a reaccuring dream about your wedding. In the dream I am incharge of doing your hair, but can't get it right. I have been having weird dreams!!

God Made Playdough said...

Thank you sooo much for coming!!! I had a really good time! I can't tell you how much it meant to me! It was good to see you, I have missed you! Love you!