Wednesday, July 9, 2014

4th of July

This year we spent the weekend of the 4th of July at the beach with our friends Joe, Jen, and their two kids Desmond and Molly.  We had a wonderful time.  The weather might have been the best of any time I have been to at the beach.  Wonderful warm weather and no wind.  Emma loved it and I can't wait until she can walk and really enjoy it.


She loves being thrown up in the air by Dad.  She had that happy face most of the time.









The boys wanted to dig a hole.  They started on day and finished on the other.  The last picture shows how deep it was.  It was as tall as Joe who is 6'4''.  They reached water. 




The was a spot where water had come up but wasn't close to the waves and not too deep.  Jen made a circle with rocks.  Emma loved sitting on the rock and playing in the water.  I can't wait until she can walk then she will have so much fun.