Monday, October 28, 2013

37 weeks

Size of Baby:  She likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. She's gaining about 1/2 ounce each day.

Baby Milestones: At 37 weeks, baby's body is developed enough to survive outside of the womb. Her lungs, now filled with amniotic fluid, are ready to take her first breaths of air. Her eyelids flutter open and shut preparing for her first view of you.

Maternity Clothes: Yes.

Gender: girl

Belly Button In/Out: In - I hope it doesn't pop out. 

Stretch Marks: no new ones

Labor Signs: having some braxton hicks contractions

Movement:   She is moving a lot but not as hard of kicks, mostly movements from side to side or arms and legs moving.  There isn't much room left

Sleep:  I am sleeping ok.  I get up about twice a night and sometimes can get back to sleep. 

Cravings/Aversions:  Still don't have any cravings or aversions

Symptoms: 

Feeling: pretty good

What I Miss: sleeping on my stomach

What I am Looking Forward To:  To both of us holding our sweet little girl.


2 comments:

KLB said...

You are going to have that baby ASAP!

red-headed Wilson's said...

So excited. Ben is out of state the week you are due so I am hoping you have that baby early or late. :) I want to get up to the hospital to see her!!!